NOUGHTS & CROSSES
Subject: Humans and their world
Cross-curricular links: English language
Time: 10 minutes
Materials: Ball, pictures of weather symbols
- Fix the pictures of weather symbols face down on the board in 3 rows of 3.
- The pupils form two teams, “noughts (0) and crosses (X)”.
- The teams take it in turns to throw the ball at the pictures on the board. Turn the picture they hit around and ask them “What’s the weather like? “
- If they answer correctly, draw their mark (0 or X) in place of the picture. If they do not know the answer then the second team gets a chance to answer. In the case that neither team know the answer try to elicit the word with the first phonic and the first team to shout out the correct answer wins.
- The aim of the game is to get three marks in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
Tento projekt je spolufinancován Evropským sociálním fondem a státním rozpočtem České republiky.